Earlier today, November 28, 2019, a press release was incorrectly published. In the enclosed pdf document we referred to the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The information in the press release is regulatory but not of a MAR nature. The full press release, including the corrected pdf document without reference to MAR, can be found below.
The following summary refers to the period 1/1/2019 – 30/9/2019,
compared to 1/1/2018 – 30/9/2018
· Net sales for this period totaled to SEK 3,134,257(SEK 923,049)
· Operating result for the period of SEK -5,843,022 (SEK -5,200,335)
· Cash and bank balance SEK 17,107,410 (SEK 9,921,882)
· Capitalized development costs of SEK 1,300,758 (SEK 1,218,977)
· Average number of registered shares 10,016,035 (9,877,264 shares)
· Result per share* SEK -0.58 (SEK -0.53)
· Equity Ratio 93.64% (88.09%)
*Result per share is calculated on the average number of registered shares during the period.